- Pick up bus stands near Munshi Complex & Mohammedpura, Bharuch.
- Toilet blocks in Mohammedpura, Bharuch.
- Marvelous High Mast Tower at Mohammedpura to beautify the city area.
- The construction of new road on the request of the collector.
- Computer room at D.E.O. office Bharuch.
- The water huts at public places in the city area.
- Rs. 1,00,000/- [one Lac] given as a relief fund for Kandla cyclonic affected areas.
- Financial Assistance given to the Earthquake affected people in Kutch, Bhuj.
- A colony constructed by Munshi family for the earthquake affected homeless people at village Kavi, Ta. Jambusar.
- Construction of Housing Colony at Raghupura (Dist. Baroda) in collaboration with Muslim Aid U.K and Adambhai Raghupurwala (Dewsbury)
- Financial Aid to Devla and Itola to avoid water Scarcity.
- Benefit of Scholarship has been given to the eligible students to enter Preston College, U.K.
- A well equipped "Mobile Education Van" is prepared for providing education to the backward and illiterate primary students of the remote Villages of Vagra Taluka.
- Medical camp facility is provided to the poor patients.
- Seminars were held for the minority officers.
- First 10 out standing students of S.S.C. /H.S.C. board Examinations were awarded and felicitated.
- English teaching seminar was held for teachers of Gujarati medium. Qualified and trained teachers from Preston College U.K. were invited for this purpose.
- Trust runs advance coaching classes for Std. 10th regularly every year.
- Std. 8th vacation classes are held regularly every year.
- A Science fair was arranged.
- Constructed bus stop at Mohammedpura, Bharuch.
- A Kinder garten is being started at the village Vilayat, Ta. Vagra with the inspiration of Bharuch dist. Panchayat.
- A girls' High school is started at Jambusar in 2002 jointly by Munshi Memorial Charitable Trust and Sarvajanik Kelavani Mandal Tankari Bhagor, Jambusar.
- To provide enough aids during the riots.
- To provide required help to buy Lorries, tiles, metal sheets etc.
- Two houses were constructed at Kheda by Munshi Trust, in collaboration with Muslim Aid (U.K.).
Note : All these institutions under Munshi trust are self financed.
During the year 2002-03 we have obtained a permission from the Government for :
1. Millitary Pre-recruitment Training Centre 2. Jilla Rojgar Sahay Kendra
This year we have introduced Live Education (Audio-Visual System) in Primary Gujarati Medium School. Every class is taught the relevant course through Computer with the help of the teacher concerned, each classroom with computer is linked to a Central Server from which courses for each class are relayed.